Monday, May 31, 2010

Beach Time!

I had such a wonderful weekend at Orange Beach with Mallory, Lauren, Maddie, Maegen, Lacey, and Anna!! I wish we could have stayed longer, and I missed everyone who wasn't able to make the trip. Just think though, only 4o more days until the wedding and I get to see everyone and be married to Hal! Woop Woop! We had some very interesting moments at the beach, and the days seemed to last forever (mostly because I woke everyone up at 7am), and because we tried to fit everything in for the two days we were there. We got airbrushed t-shirts, met some 40 year old women that we want to be like when we get older, layed out on the beach, and especially ate a whole whole lot! Diet starts tomorrow for sure (and this is no joke)!Hal went to Birmingham for the weekend and stayed with Matt and Mary Margaret to watch Ole Miss play in the regional tournament, and they didn't play their best but it happens!! That's all I got for now!
Have a good week and Happy Memorial Day!

Love, Bye!!

No comments:

Post a Comment