Thursday, May 6, 2010

WooHoo!!

I am officially a college graduate! Yay! I just took my last and final test, and I am so excited! I cannot wait to receive my diplomas in the mail and frame them. Hal is taking me out to eat for my graduation present, and I am really craving Chili's for some reason (maybe it's because Michael Scott hosted the Dundies there, but I don't know). Now if Ole Miss would just accept me into graduate school, I would be one happy camper!! It's only two months until our wedding- OH SO CLOSE :). I just got my camera charged up, so here are some pictures from Double Decker. We had such an amazing time, it was so good to see all of our friends!I would have had more pictures but my camera died :(

ANYWAYS - Hal says, "Have a good summer!"
We Love Ya'll, Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment