Sunday, August 15, 2010

Just a Few Things!

I have got a lot of updates! I finally went home to get my camera cord. First of all, it's just me, Hal, and Hank in Oxford now because Lacey and Crews have left for Jackson for a little while, and then they are moving to Hawaii! How exciting! We got to spend some time with them before they left which included game night and bowling!Last weekend Hal and I went to the Orange Beach, and Stump and Kolby decided to join us!! We had such a great time but just wish it could have lasted longer!
awkward picture
goofy golf!
This weekend I went home because I had to try on my dress for Lauren's wedding which is in 2 weeks!! Yay!! I had a great weekend seeing the family, but I definitely missed the boys! Hal and Hank had a guys weekend without me.

I am sure they played around like on the video. They have such a good time together ha.
Today, me and Hal went and watched his cousin, Ben Gabardi, in his bike race which was in Oxford, and it was so so hot!!! He won the race on Saturday! Go Ben!!


That was a lot to catch up on, and our weekends are full for the next few weeks!! I will do better on my updating I promise!! Until next time, here is a picture of the sunset on the back of High Pointe. Hope you enjoy!!!
Love, bye!!



No comments:

Post a Comment