Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Updates!

I know I have been slacking on my postings, but I will be caught up after this! So much has happened! First of all we have moved from Oxford to Brandon, MS, and we love it! We are so much closer to our families and love our new apartment ( I will post pictures soon of it). Here are a few pictures from the past couple of weeks. One of our last nights in Oxford. Hank is so confused.

Hank and Hal working on the internet!

At the Ole Miss Game against Vandy!
First Dinner at our apartment! Poppyseed Chicken, String Beans Wrapped in Bacon, and Creamed Corn!
William's 17th Birthday at P.F. Chang's!!
Although I didn't get any pictures, this past weekend I went home to Brookhaven for Lauren's tea. She flew in from Washington, and it was so good to see her. Hal went to Oxford for the Ole Miss vs. Fresno State game, and they actually won!! WooHoo. Also, I have signed up for 3 game shows (Wheel of Fortune, Deal or No Deal, and the Newlywed Game), so we will see how that goes ha) That's all I have for now. Come visit us soon!!! I have cake from the Lauren's tea YUM!
Love, Bye!!










No comments:

Post a Comment