Thursday, October 14, 2010

Fishing, Fair, and Fun!

I am hooked on deap sea fishing (no pun intended)!!! We had the best time and caught so many fish. We ate delicious food (Chef Scott's), played some tennis, went to Shearwater and saw their potter (it was beautiful), and had an overall relaxing weekend! I cannot wait to go back. I have posted a few pictures as well as videos for everyone to see from the weekend.. ENJOY!!
Wake up you two!!! Very early in the morning!



My favorite picture!





I cannot wait to go again!
On Tuesday we went for the fair with Meat, Mary, Ryan, Rebekah, and Ross. It was so fun especially because Eric Church played a concert!!

Eric Church!

Ross, Hal, and Meat on the scariest ride ever! If you listen closely to video of them riding you can hear Hal scream on the way down ha. Ross eating his Krispy Kreme Donut Burger
That's all I got for now. Hope everyone is doing well!

Love, Bye!

1 comment:

  1. byrdie!! tell hal i love the shaka picture!! looked like a ton of fun!! miss you! keep the pics coming!! :)

    ReplyDelete