Thursday, October 14, 2010

The Ole Miss Bears

So Ole Miss has become the Ole Miss black bears which I still think that we will always be the Ole Miss Rebels or at least I hope. Honestly, I think that the whole thing is a little unneccessary, but sometimes you just have to deal with it. The idea behind the bear (which I didn't know) was inspired by one of William Faulkner's books, "The Bear." The bear in the book symbolized pride, strength, and toughness.

My friend put this picture up, and it is supposed to be making fun of us and we would be the Ole miss "care bears." If you remember this old cartoon I think it is hilarious for some reason

Whatever the mascot is now or may become, I am just glad I just graduated college as an Ole Miss Rebel before they changed it ha. Oh, and I want to leave everyone with my new favorite country song by Blake Shelton which is called "Who Are You When I'm Not Looking?" This is the Live Version fyi!

Two post in one day! I am on a Role!

Love, Bye!!

No comments:

Post a Comment