Friday, April 16, 2010

Hal's Birthday (the day before)

Hal's Birthday is tomorrow!!!!! However, I won't be there to celebrate with him on Saturday because I have my tea this weekend, so I celebrated with him a day early (I wanted him to have two birthdays!!!) We had a great day today. First, we went fishing at Sardis, and we caught a whopping two fish which were tiny ha. We had a
lot of bites but none of them would stay on the line. At one point I thought I caught a HUGE fish, and I was telling Hal to come help me, all the people around us starting watching, and I was really getting into it, but after a minute of doing that I realized it was a caught on a rock. Slightly embarrassing to say the least. Anyway! Here are some pictures from the fishing trip.After Sardis, we went and got some pizza from Little Caesars, and it was very delicious. Then I gave him his birthday cake and presents.Lastly and in honor of Hal's 24th birthday, here are some pictures of Hal from when he was little!! Hope you enjoy (I know I did the first time I saw them)!! He is so cute!Hal, William & Kennedy
Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend, and don't forget to wish Hal a Happy Birthday!
Love, Bye!!

No comments:

Post a Comment