Friday, April 30, 2010

One More Week!

Well sorry I haven't posted in a while, but this week has been just so busy!! I have had at least 2 tests/projects due everyday this week. To put that into perspective, my breakfast this morning consisted of vanilla ice cream with sprinkles (that is what this week has done for me ha). But it's all over with now! Hal was so sweet all week and cooked dinner for me since I was so busy. One night he cooked City Groceries Shrimp and Grits, and it was unbelievable. So City Grocery if you need a chef, i know where to find one :). Finals are next week and then I will be through with my college career! I know most of ya'll have already gone through this, so I am glad I finally get to join ya'll!
Nothing exciting going on this weekend because of finals and all the rain we are supposed to get, but I am definitely looking forward to it. Hank might be our only source of entertainment.

I leave you with a video that took place in the Ole Miss Student Union this week. If you haven't seen it, it is hilarious, and I wish I could have seen it in person.
Have a good weekend!
Love, Bye!


No comments:

Post a Comment