Monday, April 5, 2010

A Little Treat

Easter was great this weekend, and after a three day weekend it is so hard to get back into the swing of things sometimes. It feels like I have had a month off for Easter break! Hal and I had a great weekend with our families. Even though we had to spend it apart, we both enjoy spending time with the family. And of course, we both ate wayyy to much!!
Hal and I just wanted to post this video for everyone to watch while we were sitting here watching the Duke and Butler game (and also I am watching Hal workout with my ankle & arm weights- he is so entertaining! ). Anyways, I hope you like this video of this little boys speech at the Boston Red Sox game (& ignore the end of the video after his speech; it's just some advertisement). He is hilarious!! Hope you like it!






Love, Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment