Monday, April 12, 2010

The Weekend!

Hal and I had a great weekend!! We had our engagement party in Jackson this weekend and we had an absolutely amazing time. Everything was so beautiful, and the food and desserts were delicious! We got to see so many of our friends and family, and the night went by so quick!! It makes us really excited about the wedding, and we are ready to see everyone again (hopefully very soon).
We also finished ALL of our registering, and Hal is so glad about being done with all of that!! His birthday is this Saturday (April 17), so everyone be sure to wish him a Happy Birthday. He will be 24 years old!! HaHa and yesterday he found a white hair. He is getting so old ha.
It was such a great weekend, and can't wait for the next one. Thank you Abby, Lacey, Mrs. Tricia, Mrs. Kathy, & Toady for taking pictures! I forgot my camera, and I am so glad that ya'll helped me out. Love ya'll!!

Lacey, me, and Hal

Abby, Lauren, Mae, and Jessica
Ha, funny picture.

Matt & Hal
NaNa & me
Mrs. Tricia, Hal, me , and Mr. Miller

Hal, me, Mom, & DadHal & I with our delicious chocolate sculpture (everything was made of chocolate!)

Love, Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment