Friday, March 5, 2010

Fancy is My Name

The concert was INCREDIBLE last night!!! We had such a good time, and our seats were amazing!Lee Ann Womack opened up the show, and she sang one of my all time favorite songs! Which is a duet with Willie Nelson called "Mendocino County Line." She was awesome but only a warm-up!
Next, was REBA!!!!!! I adore her, and I want her to be my friend. She sang all the oldies along with some new songs. THIS IS FOR CARR- Reba was singing on stage, and all of sudden Lee Ann Womack joined her on stage, and the sang "DOES HE LOVE YOU"!!! You would have looovveed it!!
Before the show, I joked with Hal, and was telling him that I heard Barbara Jean (from the show Reba) was going to show up--but I was only joking. HOWEVER, she was actually there, and they put on almost a twenty minute comedy show, and it was HIGHlarious!!!! At the end of their comedy act, they sang the theme song to the Reba Show-"I'm a Survivor". At that point, it was my favorite thing of the night.

All night I had waited for Reba to sing "FANCY!"! It's my favorite song that she sings. However, after she had finished a few songs, she left the stage and the lights came on for intermission, and I began to get up to leave a go to the bathroom to get ready for George Strait. AND THEN, all of a sudden the lights go out, and the video for Fancy came on the Jumbo-tron. I started screaming!! Then Reba come out in this flashy red number and sings "Fancy" like I've never heard before. That was my favorite part of the night!!After Reba finished "Fancy," the King of Country came on stage. He is just Classic Country, and sooooo Handsome!!
I cry everytime he plays "Troubadour."
We had such a great night!!! I even bought a George Strait hat. Hal gave me the best surprise ever!! This was a really long post, but I had to tell ya'll everything!! I am headed to Starkville this weekend to watch Kolby play baseball, so I will talk to ya'll soon!!
Hal says to try Nutella, because it is really good!!
Love, Bye!






No comments:

Post a Comment