Monday, March 29, 2010

Wedding Presents!

Well, Hal and I received our first wedding present!!! Ahhh so excited!! We got our first piece of our Good Earth everyday dishes. Thank you Mrs. Suzette & Mr. Charles Stacy!Also, I have created a wedding website on the knot (don't make fun of me ha), so if anyone needs directions or has questions you can just look on there!
http:www.theknot.com/ourwedding/HalMiller&KelliByrd

I am so ready for Easter! This week has been crazy already. I have 3 tests this week and can't wait for the weekend, so I can go home and spend time with the family!! What's everyone else doing for Easter??

P.s. If you do not have a blog yet (Ashley Linton, Jennifer Geny, Maegen Calhoun, Bethany Hubby just to name a few) get one. We want to know what is going on in your life!!! Especially since you know I am not a big phone person : ).

Hal says, "Happy Bunny Day!!"
Love, Bye!

Haha Hal actually said "Happy Easter," not Happy Bunny Day. I just thought it was funny. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment