Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Hank the Frog

I have decided to write a children's book!! It's going to be a book that shows babies and children how to do sign language. Here are my thoughts on how I will present books. My main character is a little green frog named Hank (because what child does not love a frog?) . The books will come in a package of three: the first book will teach the alphabet, the second book will teach everyday words (like milk, juice, sleep, etc.), and the 3rd book will teach the child fun words (like animals, colors, etc.) Hank the Frog will be the main character in each book, and he meets friends and different people along the way to help the child learn sign language. Also, along with the three books, a stuffed animal of a frog is included! Don't you think this is a great idea! I have been doing a little research to see what books are out there on the subject, and there is a lot that teach parents how to teach their child, but not alot that teaches the children directly. So if anyone has any suggestion, PLEASE LET ME KNOW!!!

Now About the Wedding!......
I have most of the larger things planned and ready to go, but now it's the smaller things which REALLY add up!
First of all, my invitations came in today!! I am so excited, and I love them! The only thing I would change is the font for the block letters. It isn't exactly how I wanted them, but OH WELL it happens!
And Second, I am thinking about doing my hair half up, half down for the wedding
Something like this maybe?
Of, course I would have my bangs, as usual, and I will have a tan and no blond hair (only my tiger stripes). What do you think?? That's all I got for now!

Hal says hello world!
Love, Bye!

3 comments:

  1. Ole Kel,
    As a bridesmaid and someone who "Brookhaven bumped" your hair from 7-10th grade before we went and cheered, I think this hair style would be gorgeous. I love the invites. They are perfect..love the "M." I'm so excited. I'm even more excited about the bachelorette..tell Nay Nay the condo will never be the same. Love you and miss you so!

    p.s. your children's book is genius, when you make millions don't forget your friends.

    ReplyDelete
  2. byrdieeee. i LOVE your book idea and that would keep you busy as a lil bee while hal is out making yall's moneys for the big fam. and the invitations look GRRREAT!! ...your hair would also look amazing any way you put it (as long as u dont do doodoo curls like freshman year!) k, hope your having fun tonight....misssssss yew booboo.
    -lace.

    ReplyDelete
  3. bahahhaa... i totally vote to bring back freshman year doo doo curls!!!!!!!! that would be E-P-I-C. and this children's book idea is nothing short of genius. -big mal.

    ReplyDelete