Friday, March 5, 2010

Ole Miss Mascot

As you all know, Ole Miss's controversy on campus at the moment is who will take the place of the legendary Colonel Reb. (NO ACKBAR!!!!! I don't even know how to spell it) I have heard many ideas but there are two that are just my absolute favorite!!and I will be very content if they vote this to be the new mascot........
The first idea that I heard and actually like is that we would have a horse named rebel, and at the beginning of every game he would run around the field and eventually run to a trainer in the middle of the field. I love this idea because I think the image of a wild horse is symbolic of a rebel and very freeing in some way. AND I just love horses : )

The second idea, which I just heard the other day and absolutely love, is WILLIAM FAULKNER!!! It confused me at first, but he is basically the symbol of OleMiss/Oxford anyway. I think this is a great idea! Sooo Classic!!

Have ya'll heard of anything else you like??? The University is now taking ideas, so if you think of any please let me know! And if you say Ackbar, I will not be happy. haha.

Oh, And I will be posting pictures/summary of LeeAnn Womack, Reba, and George Strait Concert i went to last night. IT WAS INCREDIBLE!!!

Hal say nothing because he is asleep!
Love, Bye!


No comments:

Post a Comment